Prepaid funeral insurance cover supports your family at an already difficult time, and protects your family’s savings for the future.
The death of a family member is an emotionally taxing time for those left behind, and the financial impact of immediate funeral costs may be severe. With most funerals in Australia costing upwards of $5,000, prepaid funeral insurance helps ease the burden on families by covering the immediate costs of a loved one’s funeral from $5,000 to $15,000.
Prepay the easy way
1300 Funeral Insurance plans allow you to prepay funeral cover up to $15,000, with claims processed within 24 hours of receiving the claim. Small payments (as little as $2.20 a week) are made weekly or monthly, and can even be deducted from your bank account. And once your premium payments match the amount you are covered for in your policy, you pay no more premiums… ever!
1300 funeral insurance gives Australian families peace of mind with a lump sum payment to cover outstanding medical expenses, burial expenses, and ceremony costs.
1300 Insurance Funeral Insurance features
- No interview or medical is required
- Your first month is free
- Premiums are fixed and do not increase as you get older
- When your premium payments match the sum insured, you stop paying premiums altogether!
- Guaranteed acceptance for eligible Australians residents aged between 35 and 70 years
- Cover available for amounts of between $5,000 and $15,000 (in $1,000 increments)
- Convenient monthly premium payment
- 30 day cooling off period
Why wait? Prepaid funeral insurance cover is just a phone call away. Talk to an insurance expert on 1300 Insurance (1300 467 872) for guaranteed cover and peace of mind. Or get a funeral insurance policy quote online right now.
Get an Instant Quote Online
In under 5 minutes you can be covered, with no messy paperwork.
Get a Quote over the Phone
It takes only a few minutes to get a quote, and we will always keep your details private.