You can support your loved ones with funeral insurance that covers the immediate costs of your funeral with a plan of up to $15,000 for Australian residents aged 35 - 70 years. Funeral insurance eases the financial strain and protects your family's savings for the future.
1300 Funeral Insurance gives Australian families peace of mind, providing a lump sum payment to cover burial expenses, ceremony costs and other arrangements and is available from less than $2.20 per week (for a 37 year old, female non-smoker for the $5,000 plan).
Isn't Life Insurance enough?
A growing number of Australians now have life insurance; many as part of their superannuation plan. This money is rarely available at short notice to cover funeral costs, and — in fact — is rarely adequate to protect your loved ones from financial hardship after your death.
1300 Funeral Insurance claims are usually processed within 48 hours of receiving the completed documents.
Get an instant funeral insurance quote online or call 1300 Insurance (1300 467 872) today. Discover just how easy it is to guarantee financial support for your family in their time of bereavement.
1300 Insurance Funeral Insurance features
- No interview or medical is required
- Your first month is free
- Premiums are fixed and do not increase as you get older
- When your premium payments match the sum insured, you stop paying premiums altogether!
- Guaranteed acceptance for eligible Australians residents aged between 35 and 70 years
- Cover available for amounts of between $5,000 and $15,000 (in $1,000 increments)
- Convenient monthly premium payment
- 30 day cooling off period
Get an Instant Quote Online
In under 5 minutes you can be covered, with no messy paperwork.
Get a Quote over the Phone
It takes only a few minutes to get a quote, and we will always keep your details private.